Monday, November 30, 2009

Pat's Birthday


This card was made for my sister Pat's birthday. Did you ever have someone you had no idea what kind of card to make? That's my sister. She's loves to cook and shes great. She missed her calling by not becoming a chef. She's that good! She comes over every Sunday and cooks dinner. My mother and I always look forward to Sunday's.
I used Stampin'Up paper and stamp set Voila and Voila to Go. I think this set was made for my sister. I colored the chef and cake with Prismacolor Watercolor pencils and mineral spirits. I use mineral spirits so that I have more control of the color. The tag was cut with Nestabilities and Cuttlebug.
She really enjoyed the card.

1 comment:

  1. Great card for a chef! Good luck with Shirleys2Girls DT challenge

    ReplyDelete

Followers