Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ma's 90th Birthday

Here she is! She doesn't look 90, does she? What a great occasion. I was a day to remember for her and for me. It was a total surprise to her. I don't know how I managed to pull it off. I almost slipped a couple of times. I was very excited because all three of my kids were going to be their and my grandchildren. It was the first time the kids had been together in 10 years. My youngest hadn't seen his nieces and nephew. We went to my daughters home in Louisiana. I made her a DVD with pictures of her grandparents and her mother. I had great pictures of her growing up until present time. Some of the pictures where her in her teens. The bathing suits!!! I had big band music playing. She watched it 2 or 3 times. I caught her swaying to the music. She was cute. I believe it was a hit!
This is the card I made for her. It's not the greatest photo. I love the color combination.  The stamp is Rachelle Anne Miller. She's a cutie!! Someone sent me the foliage accents. I wish I knew how it was, cause I have found so many uses. I don't believe I can make a card without flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers