Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Niagara Falls New York


My fellow cardmaker and friend suggested I put on some of my scrapbook pages. I would of thought of that eventually. I learned to scrapbook before I learned to make cards. My scrapbook history is simple. Someone asked me to go to a scrapbook class, that I didn't really want to go to. I figured it was an escape from the house. Well.....the next day I was at Hobby lobby. I bought 1000 sheets of paper. No, I didn't make a mistake. :) It was 1000. I was totally hooked! That was on the 12th of September. By Christmas I had made 5 pretty large scrapbooks for my kids as gifts. My daughter has 6 books and I've started another for Christmas. This is one of my scrapbook pages from our family reunion trip to New York last year. My mother and I went on a day trip to Niagara Falls. One of my favorite things to do is slice pictures. There's three photos spliced together. It shows the Niagara River flowing over the Canadian Fall, also called the Horseshoe Fall. This fall is on on the Canadian side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers